Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mad Skills Monday #67

Hey folks, Happy Monday!  Hope ur beat'n the heat! 
Pray for RAIN and cooler temps...

On to Mad Skills, here are some favs from last week...


go check out all the beautiful ones she's made!!!



Great work everyone! Loved checking everything out this week!
Due to time constraints, I was not able to post comments to each and every link. I will try my very best in future parties to post to every link, but may not be able to.
If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the featured button for your blog!

Photobucket


1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. No shopping pages please. An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!

5. PLEASE VISIT AT LEAST 2 OTHER LINKS IN THE PARTY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENT LOVE!
This linky party will end on Friday the 19th at midnight!

Photobucket




5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. A big thanks for featuring my doll cradle from last week.

    Including you in our Monday linky parties post!

    gertie @oldblockhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I have linked up Dice Floor Cushion Tutorial this week, it will surely be a hit among your boys! My Daughter loves hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SOOOO much for the feature! I'm crazy flattered and excited you liked my girly works of art again! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to have found your blog, I linked up our playroom and my removable teepee tutorial. I have 5 boys, so I know a little bit about the super stinky part! Thanks!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails