Sunday, June 12, 2011

SSB is tak'n abreak!

Hey folks, I'm sorry to do this again, but I'm gonna have to take a breather...


I just started a second job (we are now a four income household as my husband has a second job as well) and things are just so stressful right now.

Not to mention, what fun is it to blog with no camera to take pics of the stuff you wanna blog about?!

So don't forget about me...I'm sure my camera will turn tup soon, or else I'm gonna bite the bullet and just go buy another one.


I'll "see" you all next week for another Mad Skills Monday!
Wish me luck!

xoxo
Ginger


4 comments:

  1. Good luck, Ginger. We'll still be here. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, take care of your busy self!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey, 4 jobs between the 2 of you, hope you can get some rest in somewhere! Looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at your 2nd job Ginger. I can't imagine how stressful it would be to both have 2 jobs. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails